Friday, September 18, 2015

Books I'm currently reading!!

Before I get started on this though, I need to let you guys know that I just finished The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and it was great! That ending was such a twist. I can't wait to start reading the second book of the series.

Right now I'm currently reading Queen of The Tearling by Erika Johansen. it is a bit slow, but so is Outlander, and I love that book to pieces. It's about Kelsea, a girl who's just turned nineteen, and is brought back to the kingdom to be Queen. Kelsea's mother has died ten years before, and her uncle has been regent. The government has been crucially slanted for the rich. I'm not that far into it so far, but I am very interested in what Kelsea ends up doing.


I'm also reading The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness. It's very odd to me that all their thoughts are heard at all times. I am very excited to see where this book goes, but the use of language is a bit hindering, because the main character is poorly educated. I just have to get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment